Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't Click that Twitter Direct Message Link

etc. What I can report is that I ran anti-malware and anti-virus software designed to “root out” the Blackhole and came up empty. 

My suspicion is the original bad boy has been perfected. Not only did I have the aforementioned nightmare but in attempting to change my password I was taken to a page that spoofed the Twitter change your password capabilities and thereby exacerbated the problem by giving the malware my current Twitter password along with a few other favorites when that did not work. Let’s just say for cautions I have changes all of my passwords on things I regularly use.

I also fear that this is a time bomb waiting to go off again since this is not the first time I have experienced the problem.   My issue is that my

View the Original article

No comments: