Thursday, April 26, 2012

Logitech Touch Mouse M600 and Cube Review

by Florence Ion 0Comments And now for something(s) completely different

Call me crazy, but I’ve never been a big fan of the Apple mice. I’m a quick mover on the computer, constantly multitasking and clicking between different windows and Spaces, and even the wired Apple Mouse could never keep up with me. Logitech’s Anywhere MX is the only mouse that has been able to offer what I need, so I’m curious to see if the company’s two new offerings are just as effective.

The shiny, ergonomically shaped Touch Mouse M600 features a responsive touch surface that works the same as the Magic Mouse. Swipe down and your page follows. Swipe to the left, and Exposé shows the windows you have open. The scrolling behaves a lot like on your iPhone, but it works best if your mouse is free of fingerprint marks. Beyond that, I was disappointed that there weren’t more gestures available. The mouse is supposed to utilize Flow Scroll software to provide smoother scrolling for browsers, but it’s only available for PC users. As a result, there are no back and forward gestures or buttons for the Mac, which does not promote multitasking.



View the Original article

No comments: